Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Weekly bookings and short breaks can start on any day (preferably not Sundays). Short breaks are for a minimum of 3 nights.
2. The chalet is available for you from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. The chalet must be vacated by 10 a.m. on your day of departure, please. If the chalet is available, we are happy to be flexible about these times. Please just ask.
3. Provisional bookings will be accepted by telephone and email and will be held for 7 days, pending our receipt of a completed booking form and £100 deposit.
4. The remaining payment must be received by us no later than 4 weeks before your holiday. For late bookings, payment needs to be made in full at the time of booking, please.
5. We will confirm your booking and receipt of your deposit by letter, telephone or email.
6. Once your booking has been confirmed, a legal contract exists between us. In the event of cancellation after confirmation and deposit, you are liable to pay the balance. If you cancel, we will do our best to rebook the chalet to other parties, but if we are unsuccessful, you will be liable for the full cost. Cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
7. We provide 2 duvets, 4 pillows, 2 blankets, 2 mattress covers, tea towels and cleaning cloths. Guests must provide their own duvet covers, pillow cases, sheets and towels.
8. Electricity is charged at cost, based on consumption, and is payable on departure. There is no coin meter. Meter readings are taken at the beginning and the end of your stay. Payment can be cash left at the chalet, or by cheque or direct bank credit after your holiday.
9. Dogs are accepted by prior arrangement only, at a cost of £3 per dog per night. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture and must not be left unattended at any time. For the reassurance of other residents and visitors, dogs must be on a lead or kept under very close control whilst in the chalet park area. You are required to remove any dog excrement from the chalet park area and put it into the nearby special bins.
10. For the comfort of all guests, no smoking is allowed in the chalet.
11. No liability can be accepted for any loss, damage or injury to occupants or their property during the period of their stay. You are advised to take out your own insurance.
12. We reserve the right to terminate the tenancy of the property if conduct is detrimental to other residents or property. In these circumstances, no monies would be refunded.